Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Political Life

My political life so far isn't much of anything. I recently started taking an interest in politics when I turned 18. My grandma and mom signed me up for a voters registration card and signed me up as a democrat just like the rest of my family.

I took this class so I could learn more about politics and whatever else I could learn about the government. I took this over regular civics classes because this one goes more in depth to what I need to know before I start making decisions on voting.

I don't know much about politics. So I really never had any involvement in any type of government politics or policies. But my mom and grandparents vote and they follow the Democratic party. That's as close as I get to politics besides listening in on what's happening to our government on T.V. about things that are affecting us for the worst. Things like gun and ammo control and that thing about gay marriage being passed in a lot of states. Things like this should never be allowed to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment